Monday, March 23, 2009

Sketches 70. 71 Jill & Audrey




Jill St.John and Audrey Hepburn.Can you guess who's real last name is Oppenheim? who had a nose job, who dated Henry Kissinger? who has a genius I.Q.? who took ballet lessons with Natalie Wood and Stephanie Powers? Who starred in Jim Bond film 'Diamonds are Forever'? Yeah easy I know...

post: I was so bothered by that Jill ST. John.....it came out looking like Cher's weird sister or something so I had to rework it some....sorry for the obsessive - back to work.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A double dose of awesome! Great technique with Audrey!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty (all of the ladies you've done recently).

Shannon Bonatakis said...

i'm kind of sort of obsessed with what you do with women's eyes. the shaping is ridiculously fabulous.

Curious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Groff said...

I have never, ever heard of such a thing- ever. I wouldn't worry about it! You're fine.